Do IT issues distract your co-workers from their primary job responsibilities? Over time, this can significantly reduce your company’s productivity. Fortunately, with remote tech services, you can increase productivity by having a trained network tech solve your IT issues. This allows your team to focus on their primary job roles.
While that may not sound exciting, remote support software has revolutionized the IT support industry. It has increased customer satisfaction, decreased the amount of time needed to resolve issues, and even reduced costs.
With remote support, a technician is able to connect to a device that they’re servicing instantly, from anywhere in the world. Once connected, the technician can take control of the device and perform whatever task is needed. They can install updates, troubleshoot issues, and even provide on-demand support. Most remote support solutions also provide additional features.
IT support service providers and corporate help desk technicians rely on TeamViewer,LogmeIn for remote desktop support to:
- Assist work-at-home employees, staff in satellite locations, clients or partners, and business travelers
- Save time and cut travel costs for onsite, in-person service calls and maintenance
- Reduce the risk of shipping damage to computers and laptops sent to repair facilities
- Improve first-call resolution rates
As a true Managed Service, our remote support includes:
- System monitoring 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, looking for any sign of trouble
- Audits of your software to reduce your license compliance risk
- Security logs monitoring and various levels of protective services for your infrastructure
- Anti-virus, spy ware, and malicious application monitoring
- Remote desktop management
- Back up and disaster recovery
- Comprehensive system reports
- and much more…