Showing all 2 results
- Simple configuration: Users reported that it was easy to configure network settings directly from their browsers.
- Balance bandwidth: Numerous customers mentioned that the software was able to balance network traffic across their entire systems.
- Firewall support: Reviewers praised the firewall capabilities of the product.
- Frequent updates: Users reported that the software frequently updated itself. They noted that new versions were continually being released.
- Visual network monitoring: Multiple customers felt that the visual network monitoring style made it easy to keep track of all activities on their networks.
- Modular support: Reviewers liked various premium add-on features that the software provided.
- System-friendly: Multiple comments noted that the software didn’t use up much computing power and therefore didn’t strain their systems.
- Small business VPN: Several reviewers stated that the system was well suited for their small business, particularly because of the price.
- Open source software: Users enjoyed the open source design of the software, they said that it allowed them to modify the software to their specific preferences.
- Hybrid installation: Customers liked having the option to deploy the software onsite as well as on the cloud.
- Block websites: Reviewers found being able to create a blacklist of blocked websites to be particularly useful.